Monday, April 2, 2007


I was about to blog about this on my knitting/crochet blog and realized that this is the better spot for it. It's all part of my plan to become better organized and I've been planning my menus since November. Here's this week's plan:

Tuesday - Vegetarian Chili (hmmm, I'd love to try a crockpot recipe for this one)
Wednesday - Hotdogs/fries
Thursday - BBQ Chicken wings
Friday - Leftovers/pizza
Saturday - Meatloaf
Sunday - It's Easter (we're having turkey and ham)
Monday - Leftovers again, of course!

I get rave reviews about my meatloaf. It's super simple and fast and my kids (who are very picky) actually ask for this dish to be put on the menu. I've used this recipe for almost 8 years now.

Home photos to follow in next post. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I bookmarked your meatloaf recipe to try, thanks!
    Your menu looks great!
    Easter Blessings~
    ♥ Annie
    My Life as Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter.
    Today is No Housework Day - I hope you found time to put your feet up and relax a bit.

    ReplyDelete