Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 10/5 to 10/11

I guess this post is more like Menu Plan Tuesday.

Let's see for this week....

Monday - Hamburger Helper/Bisquick Biscuits/Green salad - okay, I vowed I never feed my kids HH but seeing as they never had it when they were younger, they had a taste of it and now enjoy it. Go figure.
Bold

Tuesday - BBQ burgers/wings with fries - this is a clean out the freezer type of meal. Using the remaining BBQ stuff I bought over the past few weeks. Hopefully, I don't freeze using the BBQ in the backyard as it's suddenly turned cold.

Wednesday - Crockpot Beef stew - it's a busy day today so I thought I'd put this on around lunchtime. I couldn't find stewing beef at the supermarket (that's a first) and bought veal instead. I may have to find another recipe.

Thursday - Salmon Turnovers. Recipe compliments of The Happy Housewife.

Friday - Pizza Fridays (as usual). Hubby and I will eat leftovers (hmmm...stew)

Saturday - Burrito Saturdays (the kids never tire of this)

Sunday - Canadian Thanksgiving - looks like it'll be Turkey, Rice and Peas, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli, Stuffing and Cranberry Sauce. I always make Pumpkin Pie for dessert. The girls love Cool Whip so there's some in the freezer as we speak

No comments:

Post a Comment